skip to main | skip to sidebar

2011年8月11日 星期四

The Greatest Of The Network Marketing Secrets

I had been reading the article which i wrote recently about the 5 crucial network marketing biz secrets. Within the article, I pointed out the requirement to take responsibility for your failure as well as your success. I mentioned the necessity to understand that you cannot get it done alone. Furthermore within the post, I noted the need to work on your knowledge and grow mentally as a mlm professional. Off course, I talked about the need to generate leads online. As I was reading this article, something was not clicking. Everything there was correct. But there appears to be that one big network marketing secret that I was missing in the article.

This took me back to my collegial days. I was one of the top student in my school. During those times I was living alone with my brother Ola in our pastor's basement. We were both paying ourselves through college. We were both working hard to cover expenditures and the same time attending school fulltime. He was studying Computer engineering and I was studying biomedical engineer. But despite this entire thing happening around us, we excel in our studies. I graduated with a 3.8/4. GPA. Just what did I do then that made me an honors student despite all the disturbances around me?

Then I considered these internet gurus on the internet. What is the most important secret that they are concealing from the mass that are following them? I hope you are not one of the people that follow them thoughtlessly believing that these internet network marketers gurus are actually presenting you all the Network marketing secrets in the world. That is simply not accurate; there are other big Network marketing secrets that the Mlm professional gurus are not revealing to you.

Are ready? I think I have thought it out. (Drum rolls) The greatest network marketing secret is FOCUS and ACTION.

That is it. You have to be targeted as well as you must act. I do not care simply how much you know about network marketing industry. I don't care the number of scripts you are able to say effortlessly with no blinking. I truly do not care about how much facts you know about Google algorithm. As someone wanting to build their multi level marketing offline and online too, if you are not targeted, and you are unable to take action, you'll not get any result.


0

0 意見:

張貼留言