skip to main | skip to sidebar

2012年2月12日 星期日

Make Money Now - Get Paid to Blog - Empower Network - Marketing - Article Marketing

Stop The Non Profit Blogging, Make Money Now.

Yeah, that's what I said "Make Money Now". Really?

Get paid for blogging?

Who let the bat out of its cave? (I'll answer that later)

If you are reading this it's possible that you are on my network marketing blog. I created this blog from scratch with some of the skills I learned from the training at My Lead System Pro and the rest on my own. Stop, WAIT!! This article is not about MLSP but how you can make money now from your blogging efforts!!

Can You Make Money Now From Blogging?

You sure can!! As you can see from my blog here, I love the Network Marketing Industry and helping other network marketers. One of the strategies I use to generate traffic and teach to others is article marketing or blogging. It's a surefire way to get traffic to your blog, if you do it right. And when you get more traffic you can earn more money and backend your primary MLM company to your leads.

I also do some affiliate marketing with my blog. Even if someone doesn't join my primary MLM company I can still make money from them If they purchase any necessary tools such as Mike Dillard's Attraction Marketing book or maybe one of Todd Falcone products.

The problem that most network marketers, affiliate marketers and bloggers run into is: Are they making money from their blog? Are they able to fund their marketing budget and put money back into their pocket? The majority of them would answer NO.

Now let's say you are making affiliate commissions: How long are you having to wait to get paid? At what % commissions are they paying you? Is it enough to fund your marketing budget? The answer to that is, 30-60 days to get paid, 30-50% on commissions and NO.

So Let's Picture this: Here you are every day creating a new article or content for you website, your properly doing your on page SEO to help your Google Rankings, your properly doing your off page SEO, your spinning your articles and submitting them to article directories, your commenting on forums, your commenting on other blogs in your network marketing niche, your making sure blog is properly SEO optimized, your updating plug-in's, your replying to comments on your blog, your driving traffic to your blog but your not converting or making sales. Whew!!! Lets STOP their.

Doesn't that look like it takes a lot of time and effort? Of course it does. Wouldn't it be nice to sit down and write a quality article, about anything you want, post it on a high authoritative blog network with loads of traffic, get ranked high in Google and make 100% commissions from your efforts without having to worry about setting up a killer website? And do it all just by blogging. Who wouldn't want that?

Is it possible to make money now and put cash back in your pocket tomorrow at 100% Commissions?

Remember, I mentioned earlier about the bat being let out of it's cave. Well, I was really referring to this guy by the name of David Wood who run's around the forests of Costa Rica wearing a batman shirt. He's kind of an eccentric but he is also a marketing genus.

The guy received a $32,000 check 2 weeks ago on stage at My Lead System Pro's "Live the Dream 2" event for being the #1 marketer in the company. He has sponsored over 500 people into his primary MLM company and has made hundreds of thousands of dollars in affiliate marketing by doing one simple thing ... Blogging.

NOW that I have your attention .... To read the rest of this article, Make Money Now, and catch more of my review and tips you can visit me at my website. I will see you over there in a minute.

Are you ready? Or Do You Just Want To Be A Non Profit Blogger??

Until Next Time ... Remember To Live Life by Design,

Galen Morgigno - The Handyman Of Network Marketing


0

0 意見:

張貼留言