skip to main | skip to sidebar

2013年3月27日 星期三

Who Else Wants To Generate FREE MLM Leads Using Just The Internet - Business - MLM

A few short years ago I was on my 6th network marketing company, and my upline said "go buy mlm leads". He was successful so I figured that was the way to build my mlm downline fast. I found a phone script, then a company selling mlm leads, and purchased 50. Oh boy, I was excited. 50 new fresh leads I could talk to. Out of the 50 I figured I could get 25 to join my mlm company. Right? I mean these people are looking for an mlm company to join.

The first day I called 10 leads and it was very obvious from the start that something was way wrong. These people had no clue what I was calling for. I spent the first half talking to them about how they opted in to receive more information. And I spent the other half talking to them about a business opportunity that they were not interested in.

No way was I going to give up. I spent the next couple of days calling the 40 leads, just hoping things would change. Nothing changed. All the leads were duds. The lead company that sold me these leads got a nice little phone call. I was not happy and the only thing that company would say is, "Let me give you 50 more leads and you can try them." No thanks I said. Lesson learned.

Has this happened to you? You buy some mlm leads. You think there are going to be people eager to sign-up with your mlm opportunity? And everyone you call treats you like a normal telemarketer.

Buying mlm leads is the worst thing you can do. The company selling the leads know they are duds but don't care. They are praying on desperate entrepreneurs who just want to be successful.

I'm going to give you the secret to generate your own leads of people who are ready to join with you. These leads will be people who know your calling and will be eager to work with you.

Here is the formula for generating your own leads. Get traffic to your blog and exchange something of value for a name and email. Its a very simple formula. Blog+Traffic=leads. That is the most basic form.

Lets start off with your blog. This is your central hub for all your lead generation. Create a blog that is specifically for your niche. Since my niche is network marketing, my blog is also about mlm and other network marketing information. Everyday your going to write articles about your niche. The articles can be tips on marketing, reviews of products, and reviews of other mlm companies. Yes, reviews of other mlm companies. Your blog is just a place to generate traffic and leads, that's all. When you review other companies you attract other network marketing people to your blog. If you have other great content like marketing tips. Then the new people that read a review, will also come back to read your other material.

People coming back to read more of your material is traffic. The more content you put on your blog the more people will come back. Then as your traffic grows you start to generate leads.

Add in a lead capture form on the side of your blog for people to opt in to your mailing list. Give away something of value in exchange for their email. Once you have their email its time to let the autoresponder build up a relationship with your new prospects. If you collected a phone number, you can pick up the phone and contact that new lead.

Do you see how these leads are going to be more receptive to you when you finally do call? They will know you from the emails you send and the great content you post on your blog. And these are free leads you generated yourself. No mlm company and their crappy leads.

Now that your getting leads from your blog, would you like to know how to generate free leads using facebook? I will give you a $397.00, 84-Minute Training that reveals how my friend gets 112 leads/day on Facebook. Click over to my fanpage, like and then signup. /freetraining





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 意見:

張貼留言