skip to main | skip to sidebar

2013年5月4日 星期六

Can you make Money with PeopleString? - Website Promotion - Traffic Exchanges

I am conducting a review about making money with people string from my personal experiences. Like a lot of programs their are some positives and negatives about People String. You can promote any website and interact with other members through emails and group discussions for Free. You also can make money from people String. However, I will explain in my article why I am not referring people.

You may of got an invitation on another social network to join people string. You are probably wondering what is People String? It is a social network similar to Facebook except most people use it for business. Unlike Facebook they promote that you can earn income from People String by referring others. It seems easy to recruit others when it is Free. You also can make money with People String. However, in the next paragraph I will explain why I choose not to recruit people to People String.

When I joined People String I was told that I could make money from People String for receiving junk mail. When, I signed up I selected a category to receive 5-10 pieces per day. It's been several months and I still haven't received junk mail that pays me. I asked Bruce Van Heel, who is the main point of contact when I will receive junk mail to earn. He said I should recruit more people to People String so more people will be willing to pay our members to receive junk mail. I can not refer people in good conscious based on this.

How else can you make money on People String? You can complete surveys to earn. During my experience their is only a handful of surveys to complete for Free to get paid. Then, you either need to buy something to get paid which seems to defeat the purpose of trying to make money on People String. The other income stream they are trying is getting paid to play games. Sounds too good to be true. Time will tell if they really pay for playing. Based on my experience with the Junk Mail I will not pay the $250 to find out. The main income opportunity is getting others to upgrade for $200. I talked to people that had a downline of thousands of people but they still had a job. This tells you that most people will remain free and duplication is very small. My theory is if you are going to recruit why not build something with a better compensation plan with better duplication. When programs are hyped up with Free offers etc., in my 7 years experience of network marketing it attracts people that do not have a business mindset.

Although I did not make money on People String, it is still a good site for generating leads. I would recommend it as a Free source to advertise your business. Network Marketing takes relationship building. On People String you will meet other like minds that may be interested in a marketing tool you have or join your primary business. It's a Free source of advertising that can be used. Most people go about social networking the wrong way. Sending a member your website link right away will usually get you 0 results. You have to develop a rapport with other like minds. When you do that others will ask what you do. Some will ask to see your site and others may be interested in speaking to you by phone.

I have learned from the best Internet Marketers and I am helping others create wealth for their own network marketing business. You can learn more about me on my blog. Success in any network marketing business is built with knowing the secrets to online marketing like Facebook, Twitter, Classifieds and many more. You can get more marketing training here.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 意見:

張貼留言