skip to main | skip to sidebar

2013年7月11日 星期四

Discover the Secret Formula To Success in Network Marketing - Marketing - Marketing Tips

Are looking for that one magic formula to success? Have you been searching all over the Internet to find it? Well I am going to share it with you, and its so simple you will think I am crazy.

About a year ago I found myself in a place that I had to succeed, and fast. I knew network marketing was the only vehicle that would allow the average person to create an above average income. So I set out on a journey to find a way to make my MLM company work.

Maybe you are like me, and wandered around searching google, watching videos, over and over. Your head is spinning, you don't know what is right, and what is wrong. Every time you click on a new link there is some new guru saying this is the way to riches. It can get overwhelming, and to the point of just quitting.

After spending all this time going back and forth looking for the magic formula. I thought to myself one day. "Why not just find someone who has the results I want, and duplicate them"

I followed my own question, and built a six figure income in less than 6 months.

The secret formula to network marketing success is duplicate someone who has what you want. I now set out to find someone who is killing it in their network marketing business. This didn't take me long until I found a few people I could model after.

It sounds so simple, just model after someone who has what you want. But it really is that simple. If you want to become a great basketball player, then you would model what Michael Jordan does. You watch how he plays, how he practices, how he walks, talks, and even how he shoots each basketball.

The same is true with network marketing. Find someone, who you know is killing it in their company, and model after them. If they are building their business using the Internet. Find out every website they own. Study every aspect of their business. If they have a blog, watch what they post. Watch the videos they upload to YouTube. Go to their facebook page and watch how they respond to others. If they are doing weekly conference calls then listen to the tone of the call.

Dig deep into what the person you want to model is doing. Try not to go get caught up in what they are selling. If that person is in another network marketing company, don't worry about what they are selling. Just focus on how they are doing what they do.

The people that I model after give weekly webinars, and I watch each one every week. You may say that this is just studying the competition. And I would say no. Your just modeling how they play the game and then duplicating that.

When I finally stopped chasing around the shiny object, and the next hot guru, is when my business started to take off. I encourage you to stop chasing the next big thing, and start studying the top leaders in network marketing.

Are you struggling to find quality MLM Leads? I will give you a $397, 84-Minute Training that reveals how a 7-figure earner built a $1,000,000 Network Marketing Empire.

/go/25methods

/network-marketing-4/





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 意見:

張貼留言