skip to main | skip to sidebar

2013年9月28日 星期六

How to make Money From Home? - Other

How to make money from home?

I get this query all the time.

People answer out the survey to find more information about what is achievable.

I will give you a quick overview of what is available and then you can make some choices.

By the way I am partial, any person is towards what they do. I don't fool myself thinking that I am unbiased and I hope you realize everybody else is the alike.

I like very much one to one marketing and mass customization with the ability to use the Internet to sell to my current customers and increase my distribution. Getting paid on commissions and override checks.

That is just me.

I am certain that if you fully appreciated what I could offer and you believed in your abilities to break out of the standard, you would to.

But again I am biased.

Usually there are two ways to make cashfrom home.

A home based activityHome based companyEach one of them can be broken down even further.

A home based job is when you work for somebody either you do your work at home instead of the office or you stuff envelopes and get paid for how many you stuff. In a home based job you either get paid by how many claims you make or envelops you stuff, by hourly wage or by salary.

My specialty is a specific type of home-based business.

Home-based businesses can vary from professional offices in your house, Internet based sales, catering, franchise, direct sales, network marketing or an aggregate of all of these. Multi Level Marketing falls within Network Marketing.

Multi level marketing although it has made many people well-to-do it is a difficult plan to succeed in the long run (in my opinion). That said I belive it is the people not the company that is 90 percent of the success.

Multi level marketing is part of network marketing but it is not synonymous. Not all network marketing is multi level marketing.

The primary drivers of my business like any business are buying and selling of goods and services.In order to have a multi level marketing company I belive you have there are some requirements- you have to be able to build farsightedness, dreams, goals, and passion. You have to work hard and get ahead. This is not a scheme, a pyramid, or a deal. It is a home-based business.

So ask yourself a couple of questions

Do I want another job or do I want to build a business and be my own boss?If I build a business do I want to be tied down to my house instead of my work place?Do I want a home based business that is dependent on me and my efforts (self-employed) or do I want to build a business that once established I can leave for a month and it will still be there when I come back?How much money do you have to start a home based business?The average home based franchise is around 25,000 dollars.

The average network marketing including multilevel marketing is $500 dollars.

Please don't expect to start a business from home with no money. Anything that you could start from home with no money is not really a business it is probably more of a job. Remember the adage you get what you pay for. Fortunately in the direct sales industry if you are paying an arm and a leg it is too much. Most direct sales companies have low start up cost and huge potential gains.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 意見:

張貼留言