skip to main | skip to sidebar

2012年4月2日 星期一

Network Marketing Success, It Is Not A Straight Line - Other

I just arrived back from a big internet / network marketing seminar and I spent some time to actually reflect on my experiences. I was thinking of all the individuals I got to meet and absorb all the content from the presenters on stage. One of the big things I noticed as speaker after speaker came onto the stage to address the crowd, they all had particular stories and they also had a couple things in common.

One of the first things I noticed was that most of them were bringing up that they really shouldn't be up on stage. You see they all came from separate backgrounds and most of them were borderline poverty. So what was it that adjusted for them you might wonder? Well, after looking at different successes in my own life, I came to comprehend that success is not a straight line and it actually comes in cycles.

You start your journey with nothing but ambition and a predetermined goal that you want to accomplish something great in your lifetime. You may or may not even know what that is until you are on that path and it exposes itself to you. You might begin in the direction you desire to go but unforeseen events happen to unfold right before your eyes and guide you in a different course. So you might go off course a little from your original plan. Now this could be the ultimate direction you may want to go and if you fight it, you could wind up spending a lot of time fighting an up hill battle.

I believe that every single person is destined for greatness in their lives but most never find that true calling and are trying to control where their life ultimately goes. Instead of tightening your grip on the future, I have found that if you can let go of the preconceived notion of what you consider to be achievement, than fortune will find you.

Achievement is a learning process, not just about the skills you need to attain the fortune you want in your life. Much of the learning is really about you. See a lot of people want to attain certain goals in their lives and reach certain income levels, nonetheless some are not ready or responsible enough to receive it. I know that 5 years ago, if I would have had the victory I experience today, I would have gotten myself into a lot of trouble. So it is a great thing that I had to go through my own cycle of accomplishment to comprehend why I could not produce what I set out to accomplish at the time.

So fortune is not a straight line. Rather it is a series of experiences that guide you back and forth, banging your head up against several walls. Each wall that you run into may seem like it is a dead end, but it is there to redirect you and guide you to where you must to go in order to carry on, on your journey and supply you with clues as to what you must to work on. If you work twice as hard on yourself as you do in your business, it's only a matter of time before your external reality aligns your internal reality.

In network marketing, a good example of this could be that you want to start doing your own presentations or webinar's. With marker or laptop in hand, you feel jitters start going up and down your spine and when you open your mouth nothing comes out or you stutter, mumble and fumble through the whole presentation. After that experience you now realize that you require to learn how to give a good presentation and practice over and over. You might decide to read a book or take a course on public speaking to further hone in those skills.


0

0 意見:

張貼留言