skip to main | skip to sidebar

2012年9月14日 星期五

Funny How The New Year Resolution Is Just Like Network Marketing - Business - Networking

Every year many people have a New Year Resolution to fulfill. Im sure you have heard them all before like I have: Im going to stop smoking, Im going to lose weight, Im going to get out of debt, or Im going to quit drinking. These are some of the top New Year resolutions that millions of people make every single year. So what the hell does this have to do with Network Marketing?

This has a lot to do with Network Marketing because if you really think about it, a large majority of those resolutions are never fulfilled. Im sure its safe to say that about 97% of people fail to fulfill that resolution and the other 3% succeed. Doesnt that sound familiar when it comes to Network Marketing? Im not saying the statistics of resolutions are accurate but its a true fact that failure is more than not.

In my opinion, I think this topic is all about MINDSET. I say this because at one point and time I use to smoke cigarettes. I always said I was going to quit every year as my resolution but I never did. I was considered a statistic of the 97% failure rate. My mindset wasnt focused on that goal because it wasnt top priority until I met my wife. My mindset changed because my wife has asthma so I willed myself to succeed and quit smoking. There was no such thing as failure.

Network Marketing has the same concept. You have to have that killer mindset in order to succeed. Successful Network Marketers understand what they are striving for and they will stop at nothing until that goal has been met. YOU are the difference between success and failure.

The point Im trying to make is that you can never be good at anything unless you are focused and passionate in whatever you decide to do. It doesnt matter if its network marketing, a New Year resolution, a job, or parenting. If you believe in yourself and your abilities then you can accomplish anything no matter what the challenge is.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 意見:

張貼留言