skip to main | skip to sidebar

2013年7月22日 星期一

Mobitxtadz Training - A Must Do - Business - Networking

Our business is to help you to market your business. We provide the training and the tools.

Can you imagine meeting for Free Training with your network marketing friends in the same training, and your are not in the same opportunity? I want you to think about that for a moment. Every bit of training experience in the following is given to you because we want you to learn to market even better.

MOBITXTADZ TRAINING has created a forum where no one is competing for anyone's prospect. Isn't that wonderful? We are all network marketers who meet to be trained in a life skill we can take anywhere to anyone. It will work on and off the internet.

MOBITXTADZ TRAINING has been a brain filling experience to the last minute in every session as we continue to be trained by Marcus Brewer our online our Internet Marketing Trainer.

If you are tired of your Warm Market giving you the cold shoulder, now is the time to be ahead of the curve of what everyone will be doing shortly. You will learn how to brand yourself and how to be an effective Network Marketer using all the Social Networks. We teach you how to train others and get residual income for a lifetime. Yes you get paid for helping others grow their own business.

Taking action on the mobitxadz training tools given will indeed add value to your whole team as you go out and duplicate the system. This week my training included posting in the Ezine Articles, how to apply Clownfish, the free realtime language translator for Skype, as I have already gone out and buzz folks in Russia, Germany and Thailand. Now the gap in communicating with the leads of another language has narrowed.

Because I am now also learning to brand myself properly by securing the domain name for my actual name I can now present myself in a more professional manner as I post blogs, marketing websites and use my branded email. Now the shoe is on the other foot, people are buzzing me in skype as I have also branded my skype status. The brand is attracting attention as it did with people from Guadeloupe and Russia.

Any serious network marketing prospect will google you, as we are aware that people will only do business with someone they KNOW, LIKE or TRUST, what will they find when they do that search? It is also important to note that your images should also be branded as it also attracts attention in the google search.

Printing your name, telephone number and your Keywords on the image helps direct traffic and position you out front. Be sure to delete the random number that can show up on your images.

Right from my computer I was shown how to use Windows Movie Maker to post on YouTube. I can even take a video presentation from any opportunity I am doing and brand it as my own on my blog or website.

Using Skype to get leads is at the top of the list as I have been privy to a live demonstration during one of our webinar training on how to treat a lead and effectively control the Instant Messaging (IM) communication.

The skills acquired from Mobitxtadz Training is generic so it can be applied to any network marketing opportunity. Mobitxtadz is in business to grow your business. I am trained to dominate the first page of google when someone do a search on a business that I am not

even a part of, I was also trained to set up free Google accounts to build my business. we are literally trained to hold our prospects' hand and lead them to elegantly take there steps to solid financial success, no hype.

If you are serious about making money on line, be ahead of the curve of what everyone will be doing shortly. Mobitxtadz Training is for you whether you know it or not. God opened a door, get serious and walk right in, you cannot lose.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 意見:

張貼留言